Sunday, July 26, 2009

Moving

You should see this apartment. No, thats a lie. You shouldn't. It's in rough shape.

I am finished with work on Tuesday (sort of...I'm coming back for a full day on saturday, because they need an extra person...).

My mom is paying for me to gt my hair done----yeah, moving home has its perks. Mom pays for stuff, there is air conditioning, we get the newly-finished basement to ourselves and its bigger than our apartment. Its gonna rock. Levi is holding fast to the moving-in-with-your-inlaws stigma, but I am MORE than thrilled.

Also, we are scheduled to close on our house on Aug. 17, the first day of law school orientation for Levi. Should be interesting.

I was going to take some pictures of our last two days here, but I simply don't care. That, and I have no idea where our camera ended up in this crazy move. I swear that I will try to take pictures of the house. In fact, one I do some homework, I think I will have Levi send me the pics of it he has on his Blackberry to put on the blog. We'll see. Now if Jacey would just move back to Mona.....

I'LL HAVE SOME FRIENDS TO HANG OUT WITH AGAIN!!!

Jacey, Brittany, Hali if you are around, and whoever else. WaHoo!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

WooHoo for moving! Don't worry, hopefully you'll find everything soon. Good luck with law school starting also! We're only in BC, it's closer than you think!

Hali said...

I'm only minutes away! Play, play, play!!! Please?

Brittany said...

Sweet! I'm here with nothing to do either! (well besides getting an entire classroom and curriculum ready) Call me any time!!