Wednesday, August 12, 2009

AAAAUGH!!!

I'm so freakin' frustrated. This house thing is going to kill me. We just got the final paperwork emailed to us by our mortgage officer's assistant, who has NO idea what is going on. There is seriously only one thing right on our mortgage stuff--our names. Not kidding. So this means our closing date is most likely NOT going to happen. SO, along with trying to get this taken care of, we are also:

-Going to be commuting to SLC law school 5 days a week.
-Trying to STILL find a job.
-Getting in my second set of graduation papers.
-Studying for the GRE
-Doing a bridal shower on Saturday.
-Being a part of the wedding the first weekend in Sept.
-Hopefully moving at some point, and hopefully into this house.
-Fixing up this blasted house.
-Applying to grad school
-Going to school full time (both of us)

And numerous other things. I think my ulcer is coming back. Yup, there it is. Hello old friend.

5 comments:

Stefanie D. said...

I'm so sorry!!! I feel your pain, with the house business anyway. :( When we closed on our house they increased our payment, and changed our interest rate...without telling us...and we had just gotten back from an overnight hospital stay with Rob the night before! It was such a joke. AND we found out a few months ago that the title company still hadn't changed the house into OUR NAME! Four years later!! I wish you the best of luck my friend!

Kristin said...

I also wish you the best of luck. Closing can be painful and frustrating. Wish I could do something for you. Just figure that sometimes soon things have to slow down or get better, at least you hope so.

Ashley said...

Lynley I am sooo sorry! That is frustrating!! Hope things get worked out and that it all gets fixed the RIGHT WAY!! Good luck with everything.. and hope that you don't have too much more troubles with the ulcer.. they are NO FUN AT ALL!!

Anne said...

Lynley, don't stress. Please call me anytime. I am happy to help with anything. I can clean, paint, mow lawns, garden, help with bridal showers, etc., and you can stay with me anytime so you don't have to commute so far.

Hali said...

LAME. So seriously lame. Can I help, friend? Hope things pick up here soon. Loves and lots of luck!