Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Its coming to an end

The school year is, I mean. Well, and this chapter in our lives. I'm a little nervous.

Levi and I met down here my first week in Cedar. I've always known him as an undergrad, and vice versa. We've lived here for 5 years. This is what we know. But its all about to end.

My sweet husband has one more day of classes. After that, he is officially considered a law student. We will be moving to Salt Lake in a few weeks, as soon as we close on a house. Yeah. I said it. A house. No more apartments, people. I think I will list out the changes.

Levi: boyfriend to husband
Living: apartments to a house (and a nice one, I might add)
Education: undergrad retardedness to law school student (and me to a grad student!)
Employment: carpet installer to full time student, waitress to ...well, not sure. still working on it!
Family: me and levi to me, levi, and a cat. We think. Kids will come in a few more years.

I'm freaking out a bit. So many huge changes. I think I'm ready, but I'm not sure. However, I've already starting packing. I guess that means I'm excited, eh?

4 comments:

Jake and Chelsea said...

yea lynley!!

i am going to need a full video documentary about your house and everything that you will do to decorate it. i will need to know everything. every single thing.

also, when jake and i are both over educated and unemployed, can we come live with you?

Kristin said...

Hooray for all the new steps in your life! A house is so worth it! Let me know if you need help moving in!

Hali said...

YAY for you guys! I'm excited for you!

And to think, just yesterday we were playing in the Carebear playhouse... where does the time go?

Hollar if you need any help with stuff up this way!

Powell said...

I'm so happy for you and missing you so bad already. I can't wait to come home.