Thursday, April 7, 2011

Work work work work work

So I remember not too long ago where I was complaining about Levi not having a job, that things were expensive, yadda yadda yadda. I don't think that complaint was online, but it was in my head.

Those complaints have disappeared.

Levi now has three jobs: research assistant with a professor at the U, research assistant for a family law attorney for his new book, and carpet repair man extraordinaire.

I, on the other hand, have two jobs: administrative assistant at the Work Activity Center, and waitress at Cracker Barrel in West Valley.

No, we don't see each other very often. No, we still don't have any money. How does that work? I have no idea.

Update: I have been accepted into the graduate program at the University of Utah in Speech-Language Pathology. I have applied for a job there. No, I won't have three jobs. Sadly I cannot keep my current job at WAC and still do grad school. We'll see how this all goes.



Is this weather making anyone else nuts? Don't get me wrong, I love snow. However, Levi and I are trying to get our yard put together, and it is IMPOSSIBLE to plant grass and edge flower beds when the dirt is floating towards the street and/or is completely frozen. Know what I mean?

Katelyn graduates in two weeks. It's insane. How old am I again? Oh, yeah. OLD. I had three people at Cracker Barrel comment about how old I am. Seriously? SERIOUSLY?! 24 (nearly 25) is not that old. And besides...I've accomplished a lot in my time.

That's all, you whipper snappers.

8 comments:

Jael said...

I looooove your seasonal blog posts. I enjoy being caught up on your life. Also.....I love you. The end.

paulpell said...

SOOO OLD!!!

Hali said...

We be ancient... but accomplished ;-). Ha. SOO excited for you to join this crazy world they call grad school. It's stupendous.

For real, let's grab a bite and catch up. Blogs just don't cut it. I'll be texting you soon.

Whitney said...

Busy busy! You should throw a kiddo into the mix ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey there stranger...
It's probably been about 5 years since I seen your cute self. Looks like your doing really good. Miss your bubbly personality.

Kristin said...

If life wasn't crazy we wouldn't be having any fun! So I really need you to put your blog list back up, I used it a lot. :) Sorry we brought the snow when we came to visit, we're gone so it should be too.

Stefanie D. said...

How did we get so old?? I'm still 24 though...25 is going to be a scary milestone. Eeee. :)

Unknown said...

oh awesome!! that is an amazing field! my soon to be sister in law (once she marries my fiance's brother next week and i marry my fiance next YEAR! see soon!) is a speech pathologist for Davis School District! she loves it! except she is 22 (yes she's psychotic and finished school that early! had to send her almost hubby on a mission so she could have 2 years to royally focus) and all of the students and most of the faculty think she's a STUDENT and she gets hit on all the time! haha and told to get out of the teacher's lounge hahahahahaha