Wednesday, July 4, 2012

We're still heeeerrrrrre......

Sorry.

It's been a LONG time. Things have changed in the more-than-a-year since I posted anything. Not dramatically or anything, but just little changes.

Levi has graduated from law school--Yippee!! He takes the bar on the 24th and 25th of this month, and already has a position locked down as an associate at Utah Family Law, LLC. It's not his area of choice, per say, but it's a job and he likes the people he works with, and he will get to go to court--all good things. I can't even start to tell you how proud of him I am. Seriously, being married to him is awesome.

That's the next thing--4 years of dating, and now 4 years of marriage. We've been together for quite a while, and things haven't always been rainbows and roses, but we communicate and make things work. We even have fun doing it (shocking!). For our anniversary this year, we put in sod. Because we rock. And own a house. Like ya do.

I'm getting through my masters program, and am so close to being a Speech-Language Pathologist I can taste it!! My dream for my externships is to do Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jordan Valley Hospital, a skilled nursing facility, and a few days a week in a school. I want to do all the things. All of them. And then sit at home for a while Levi makes all the money.

I read all my previous posts, and it was funny to see how plans change and then come together. Up until a few weeks ago, we were planning on trying to start a family like, next month. That's now a big WHAT WERE WE THINKING?!  I need to get through my program, and get most of my clinical first year done before I do anything stupid (sorry...I meant wonderful...I think) like have kids. So maybe in another year I will have that news to throw on here. We shall see.

Miss Bacon is sleeping next to me, it's the 4th of July, I have a million school things I should be doing, and yet here I am. See? I'm still me...just grown up a bit :)

1 comment:

k said...

And your super awesome little sister lives with you..... I'm sad you forgot.