Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December

Thanksgiving was grand-- ate at my mom's, which I haven't done in two or three years, so that was lovely. No pictures, sorry. So that was the Peterson's.

The Cazier's then came up to the Big Valley on Friday to see the homestead. Ron, Levi's dad, put up some more baseboards for us, and the house looks a bazillion times better-- so finished. Maybe I'll take a picture of that. Later.

All of us Cazier girls went to see New Moon on Saturday. I really enjoyed it. I did. I'm not embarrassed to admit it. The werewolves changed sizes, which was odd, and I still don't like who they picked to be Jacob (though his muscles were drool-worthy), and they rushed the Volturi moment too much, but for what it was, I liked it. Here is a pic of Jacob for your enjoyment:



YUM.

Finals are this week and next week for me, and then I GRADUATE. This is assuming that I manage to get in enough study time to get a decent grade on my finals. As you can see by my blogging, I'm taking my studies very seriously.....er something.

Levi is also down to the end of his first semester at law school. Lots of late nights will be happening soon.

I want snow. Here's the deal: I love winter. I always have. Snow is awesome, and there is never enough of it for me. One day, when we have made our millions, we will have a cabin somewhere where it snows and we can snowmobile and cuddle in front of a HUGE fireplace with hot chocolate or herbal tea and read novels. That's the goal for myself. It will be mine. Oh, yes. It will be mine (just a little Wayne's World for you people.)

PS. I hate it when people have private blogs. I say that because it limits my blog-stalking capabilities. Hali, you have added me, so you don't count in my hatred. Please support my addiction and let me stalk. You'll like it. Trust me.

3 comments:

Jael said...

I want a "like" button for this. Because I immensely enjoyed this post. The excitement began when your post showed up on my "blogs I'm stalking" list with a picture of Jacob. I had to wipe my mouth a little bit. And then I got excited cuz....you have a house. And it now has pretty baseboards. And I want to see them. And THEN I got excited for YOU because you graduate next week! That's friggin awesome Lynley. And then I laughed at the blog stalking comment cuz that's so me. As you have mentioned. ;)

Kristin said...

Hooray for Graduation! Hooray for liking snow, even though it's hard to find right now. I know how you feel about the blog stalking thing, I do it too but it doesn't give me any motivation to make my blog unprivate. I'm just too good at sharing too much! Oh well, i'm willing to invite anybody!

Hali said...

Thank you not including me in the "hatred" and for the update. (Man all I have to do is ask and like 12 hours later, there it is!)

Kick booty on your finals. You're brilliant. I'm not worried about you. (Although, I won't lie: as I sat staring at my computer last night, trying to write a final paper for my Psychometrics class.... I had the "I wish Lynley was here, and this was one of those papers we could have done together." Boo. It was so much easier then. Oh well.

Hang in there. Luck to the hubby too!