Thursday, December 10, 2009

The End...

I did it. I have officially graduated with my second bachelor's degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders from Utah State University. At this point in my life, I have taken classes from the following colleges:

-SUU
-USU
-SNOW
-UVSC (or UVU now, excuse me.)
and eventually the U for my masters.

I'd say I have spread my money where it belongs. Katelyn is giving enough to Weber that I don't feel badly about missing that one. And Dixie and CEU...well come on, now. I wouldn't want to give them my money. (No offense Jacey-- I'm sure it was a lovely school!!)

Now to decide which home project to jump on first.....

7 comments:

Hali said...

You GRADUATED! (Again!) Such an overachiever ;-). I'm so proud of you. Congrats!

And...great minds think alike. I've attended the exact same schools (with the exception of the U potential.) Sheesh. You'd think we actually LIKED school. Good work and much loves!

Kristin said...

Have you ever thought of just taking a small break? It's kind of fun and nice not to have any tests hanging over your head! J/K I'm glad you graduated, everyone should have a degree from USU.

KK and Company said...

Congratulations! That is so awesome!!! When I read the list of all the schools you've been to, I couldn't help but think about all of the pain and agony you went through getting everything transfered from one school to the next! It SUCKS!!! Well, hope you have a happy holiday season!

Anne said...

Lynley, you never cease to amaze me! Congratulations on a wonderful accomplishment. I feel privileged to have a brilliant and hard working sister-in-law.
P.S. I am glad we all went to see New Moon together, and I enjoyed the picture you posted;)
Love ya!

Chelsea said...

that's my girl.

i have four too, SUU, Normandale, U of MN, and U of WI Madison. And Vermont Law School. They got the lion's share.

We're basically the same person you know.

Powell said...

lol. Not so much a great school. But I met a great husband there none the less, so I'm guess that's about the only reason God sent me there. :)

Hali said...

Update? Please?