Sunday, March 7, 2010

Catching up

Here's the deal.



I've pretty much given up on internet. No, really.

I sit on a computer 8 hours a day, researching things for my job, typing things for my job, analyzing things for my job, creating things for my job.

The computer is no longer fun.





In the past month, I have been on Facebook twice.

You can see how awesome I have been at blogging.





Don't give up on me.




I will continue to occasionally blog about our life. Granted, due to the fact that we have no money, no kids (you'd think that because we have no kids we would have money, but don't be fooled), and no time, I just simply don't have a lot of things to blog about.

Or, at least nothing anyone would care to read.





All that being said, Levi was adorable the other day.

He had laid down for a nap after school, and I was sitting in the family room flipping through the Ensign and watching some great show on HGTV.

I heard the bed creak, and some light shuffling footsteps coming down the hall. I turned around, and Levi was rubbing his eyes, just like a little boy would. His pants were slipping off, his hair was a mess, and he looked so sweet. In his hand he held a sock.

I said, "Hi, baby. What are you doing?"

He said, very sleepily, "Um, my sock fell off."

I grabbed his hand and brought him over to the couch, where he sat down and looked at me. I took the sock from him and put it back on his toes.

He said,"That's better."


I don't need kids when I have this cute guy around, saying these silly things.




On a different note---


I said I would do a picture thing of us through the past year.

I lied.

However, I WILL sum up what we did each month, as I can remember.

January
-Applied to lots of law schools

February
-Heard back from the U, accepting Levi into his JD program

March
-No idea. I'm sure nothing awesome.

April
-Eh. April is lame.

May
-Levi graduated. WOOHOO!

June
-Our one year anniversary. We went to Bombara's at Hotel Monaco and ate super expensive food. I could be a foodie. I really could. I love everything except melty cheese.
-I turned 23

July
-Jack turned 1.

August
-We moved out of Cedar City and in with my parents, which rocked. We went boating, shopping, camping, 4 wheeling....one day I will be able to afford to do all these things.
-Levi started LAW SCHOOL

September
-Moved in our awesome house. Having a house is nice. Fixing old things in houses can be crappy. (Stupid old galvanized plumbing...)
-I started my job at the Work Activity Center. You can see its awesomeness here.

October
-Nothing of importance, although I did help take Jack around for his first trick or treating experience.

November
-Eh. Again, we aren't very exciting.
-Levi's car got totaled. He proposed to me in that car (SIGH)

December
-All the usual travel to see family, which is awesome.
-Got a new car!!




So there you have it, folks. Nothing exciting, like I said.




2 comments:

Hali said...

Correction... reports via blog ARE exciting for those of us who don't get to see you. Ever.

Thank you for humoring me. I love your blogs.

Hope life is lovely :-)

Jael said...

there were many things I enjoyed about this post, including the Levi story and the toothpaste for dinner comic. The only thing missing were Lynley/Levi pictures.
Can't wait to see you! How's the 16th work for you?